Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where can i find a tutorial that can teach me how to photshop pictures like on America's Next Top Model?

On America's next top Model, a show on TV, they take pictures of average girls and make them look amazing with effects you would find in high profile product adds.





Does anyone know where i can find something that can teach me how to do effects like that.Where can i find a tutorial that can teach me how to photshop pictures like on America's Next Top Model?
buy photoshop book it is called Artistiry technique or something like that?Where can i find a tutorial that can teach me how to photshop pictures like on America's Next Top Model?
Contact the reference Librarian.
Try photoshop, it might have some things to do effects. Those are usually professional programs so you might not find them like on the internet or something. Also try putting it in google and see what happens. hope that helped!
Get a job where you have to make people look perfect via Photoshop. You learn all the tricks and trades of the industry. It's all ';scientific.'; Some days I awake wishing I could Photoshop me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment