Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where can I find a good tutorial to get the most out of my Sony Cybershot digital Camera, model DSC-H?

I'm looking to find a tutorial to help me use my Sony Cybershot Camera, I've bought the camera, but I'm finding it difficult to get the ';most'; out of it. I don't understand the ISO and manual focus stuff. I have no clue what half the options are for. I'm finding when I zoom in really close to my baby's face, the pictures are blurry most of the time. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. It's aggravating to me that I spent $500 on a camera and I'm not using it to it's full advantage. Immediately when I bought it, I realized that I shouldn't have bought a point and shoot...I should have gotten an SLR, stupid decision, not enough research, and I'm living with my mistake now. I just want to learn to get the most out of my purchase that I have made.





Can anyone help me with a website to find tutorials to learn how to take great digital photos? A website with a tutorial for the exact kind of camera I have? Maybe even a great easy tutorial for Adobe Photoshop? HELP! :)Where can I find a good tutorial to get the most out of my Sony Cybershot digital Camera, model DSC-H?
If you go down to the bookstore and look in the photography section, there is a series of books that each one deals with a specific digital camera. There is one that covers the Sony DSC H2 and H5 cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment